Ecommerce site and branding for publisher
Ian from Broombank Publishing has a great portfolio of self published books. His website was outdated and didn't showcase his work and photography to it's full potential. It was important to him that the site reflected his photography style, whilst also being modern, responsive and easy to navigate. It was imperitive that the site was fast across the globe, as he sells his books worldwide.
- Create a logo for Broombank Publishing
- Develop a new website to showcase his books and photography
- Ecommerce site, linked with his current payments processor - paypal
- Create a view-inside page turning component
- Content management system to edit and add content
- Develop a package size and weight calculator to ensure postage is kept to a minimum for the customer